- Gretchen performed in Infantryman In The Wardrobe at the Hollywood Fringe Festival. Infantryman was nominated for the Distinctive Voices award and was named one of the TOP TEN at the Hollywood Fringe by Stage Raw.
- Gretchen played Detective Peterson in ShoWorks Entertainment's film On A Dime
- Gretchen stage managed the award winning TEMPEST REDUX at The Odyssey Theatre in Los Angeles under the direction of John Farmanesh-Bocca.
- Gretchen played Chelsea Peterson in the one woman play Maid of Honor written by Paul Karp and directed by Philip AJ Smithey at the 4th Annual Sanity is for Suckers one act plays for the out of touch benefiting the Young Storytellers Foundation.
- As a company member of Shakespeare Santa Monica, Gretchen performed in As You Like It as Audrey, and Comedy of Errors as Antipholus of Ephesus.
- Gretchen joined 2brokegeeks for their brilliant Cornetto Trilogy Party!
Gretchen directed a staged reading of new play War Wound, by Phil Korth, at The Sidewalk Studio Theatre in Burbank, CA, to great audience feedback. Stay tuned for updates on the full production!
Gretchen made her LA acting debut as Little Becky Two Shoes in URINETOWN: THE MUSICAL for FRAGGLED PRODUCTIONS at the Lounge Theatres in Los Angeles!